LeagueOfShaiya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Rules and things i think are needed in Canta

3 posters

Go down

Some Rules and things i think are needed in Canta Empty Some Rules and things i think are needed in Canta

Post by Leion Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:23 am

Hey everyone, thnx for the thread, there are some things i think must be noted in Canta and even set as rules if u think they are right.

1- 2-nd raid - Must not be allowed. Unless 1-st raid if full or a major problem (lead afk, cant lead, lead gain, etc). Ppl find a priest a duo bosses. I think who does this must be jailed or kicked from main raid for 1 day. Cuz if me or a good linked player decides to do this, we can ks tho bosses of all zone. Doesnt matter if u have raid or smth, ppl do 3-4 raids at the same time with only 2 ppl on it when a boss is up.
2- About Gears- U get kicked in Canta raid for not having full gears Legendary. They drop from mobs, easy to farm and free to Link/ Enchant. If u have time to farm bosses with dreads, use that time to make ur set better.
3- Killing mobs- Just today i got two smartasses killing mobs to fix the drops so they get the letter while getting boss. Id like the permition that everyone who leads the raid to kick em for the rest of the day from raid. Mobs can be killed accidentaly by fire Thorn or smth,but intentionaly!
4- Remaking Raid- Team Order Loot Gets Bugged sumtimes, so remaking is needed. But who remakes it has more chances to get the first drop which may be letter. We didnt remake yesterday and someone got x6 letters in a row. Idk what to do about this, any idea is aprreciated

And this is smth i personaly think about canta: The Altars and zone tightening has made the zone worse. It easy to run and Pagan/ mages have Huge Advantage. They can kill u from inside or kill u when ur inside, and since they dont need to move a lot, they run very easy. The pvp zone is too small, if u poke someone once he will run bk to guards. This has made the zone a Pagan/ Mage dominated zone, and makes everyone mad when everyone just runs bk to guards which makes pvp bad. Pvp is good when there is diversity. Also all spots near altar, hill and things have guards and altars. Aeria Games made them for one reason, which is ambush, hiding, sneaking etc. U cant Organise ppl like u do at DD1, cuz the only orders u can give are "Camp" or "Guards".

Thnks for reading and tell me what u think about the point i wanted to clear. Leion

Leion

Back to top Go down

Some Rules and things i think are needed in Canta Empty Re: Some Rules and things i think are needed in Canta

Post by [GM]Misheru Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:20 am

Well I will bring this topic if opening up Canta with Dan
Bth, this us why he set it up.  I agree PvP area in canta &
1-15 Are to small especially with players getting more
powerful With letters.

I make no promises of any change, but I convey your thoughts.
[GM]Misheru
[GM]Misheru

Back to top Go down

Some Rules and things i think are needed in Canta Empty Re: Some Rules and things i think are needed in Canta

Post by Luhan Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:02 pm

Amen to Leion
Luhan
Luhan

Back to top Go down

Post by Leion Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:04 am

Leion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down