LeagueOfShaiya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot to make a Report

3 posters

Go down

Hot to make a Report Empty Hot to make a Report

Post by [GMA]Dawn Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:14 am

If you see any illegal action in the server and you want to report it, you can do it here:

To do so, please follow these steps:

-Name of your Character:

-Faction:

-Reported Player:

-Description:

-Proves (SS, Video):

Notes: This will be only accepted based on in-game proves, any Skype, conversation, Raidcall or message out of the game, will be Rejected. And you MUST post a good prove or Report will not be accepted.

~[GMA]Dawn
[GMA]Dawn
[GMA]Dawn

Back to top Go down

Hot to make a Report Empty Re: Hot to make a Report

Post by FO Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:46 am

[GMA]Dawn wrote:If you see any illegal action in the server and you want to report it, you can do it here:

To do so, please follow these steps:

-Name of your Character:

-Faction:

-Reported Player:

-Description:

-Proves (SS, Video):

Notes: This will be only accepted based on in-game proves, any Skype, conversation, Raidcall or message out of the game, will be Rejected. And you MUST post a good prove or Report will not be accepted.

~[GMA]Dawn
i think reporting in Skype better to do it here (to avoid problems between players)
FO
FO

Back to top Go down

Post by amokmei Wed May 07, 2014 3:30 pm

-Name of your Character: Tatiana[x12]

-Faction: UoF

-Reported Player: [GM]Devious

-Description: She/He (GM) make ''fuke" rules. All players are well aware of the rules of open raid. But there is no rule prohibiting the making several raids on pvp or events.  I make 2d raid at Canta with my friend.  I can say that I did a raid just because GS Wargasm threw my friend from raid.

-Proves (SS, Video): Hot to make a Report Shaiya10

P.S
I had a conversation with another GM and the Administrator (Dan) of this incident. My character was released from prison. And I'm grateful for that our Adm Dan. And I really hope that the new GM or even old will not invent any of the rules with no clear reason for it.
amokmei
amokmei

Back to top Go down

Post by amokmei Wed May 07, 2014 3:49 pm

Name of your Character: Tatiana[x12]

-Faction: UoF

-Reported Player: [J<3V]Wargasm = [GS-30]Wargasm[x9]

-Description: I was very surprised by the news that the player will receive the tag GS. As far as I know, such a tag GSe get active, sociable, tolerant players. So my question is, how many offending player for pvp and get a temporary ban, I can get it? His offense has seen a lot of players, including some of the former GM.

-Proves (SS, Video):
Hot to make a Report Shaiya11

Hot to make a Report Shaiya12

Hot to make a Report Shaiya13
amokmei
amokmei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: