LeagueOfShaiya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Finished] 1st LoS ScreenShot Contest!!

2 posters

Go down

[Finished] 1st LoS ScreenShot Contest!! Empty [Finished] 1st LoS ScreenShot Contest!!

Post by [GMA]Dawn Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:39 am

Started: 03/21/2014          Finished: 03/28/2014

Event: LoS ScreenShot Contest

Staff: [GS]Mirror

Duration: 1 Week.

Description: For around 1 week, [GS]Mirror will be accepting by skype all screenshots players would like to send (1 per character entry)

Notes:  - Screenshot must be related to LoS server and the world of shaiya. It can contain players, mobs, bosses, structures or anything.
                   - Screenshot must not be altered using any software: Photoshop, Paint, etc.
                   - Players must say their character's name in order to link it to the received Screenshot.
                   - Screenshot must not have offensive content, that would mean automatically desqualified.

Winners: Three winners that will be announced at the end of the already said period.

Prizes:    1st: 3 Letters
                     2nd: 2 Letters
                     3rd: 1 Letter

---------------------------------------------------

After 7 days and many, I mean... MANY Screenshots from all players, I finally got my Winners!!

-1st Place, with an original and very scary ScreenShot... MamaMia!!: https://2img.net/h/oi60.tinypic.com/2ywber7.jpg
-2nd Place, seems like [NICE]4TECH that loves himself to get surrounded by crystals: https://2img.net/h/oi58.tinypic.com/33wp6jm.jpg
-3rd Place, [Maj] shows us her disciplinated and distinguited pet: https://2img.net/h/oi60.tinypic.com/2cyp47r.jpg

Thanks all for the great SSs you have sent, Stay Tuned for more Events.!!

~[GMA]Dawn

Last edited by [GMA]Mirror on Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
[GMA]Dawn
[GMA]Dawn

Back to top Go down

[Finished] 1st LoS ScreenShot Contest!! Empty Re: [Finished] 1st LoS ScreenShot Contest!!

Post by [GS-15]ReVo[x4] Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:56 am

thank you for this event Smile

When comes the 2nd SS contest?
[GS-15]ReVo[x4]
[GS-15]ReVo[x4]

Back to top Go down

[Finished] 1st LoS ScreenShot Contest!! Empty Re: [Finished] 1st LoS ScreenShot Contest!!

Post by [GMA]Dawn Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:34 am

well since its an event that takes some times, and i need to gather the items again, it will take some time, some weeks.
[GMA]Dawn
[GMA]Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by [GS-15]ReVo[x4] Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:26 am

ok tyvm Smile
[GS-15]ReVo[x4]
[GS-15]ReVo[x4]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum